Advantages of the pricing methodology in EnterpriseOne
The pricing methodology of EnterpriceOne is developed to minimize the investment and to provides many advantages comparison with other alternative pricing schemes. The main advantages of the licensing scheme in EnterpriseOne are:
- Licensing based on concurrent users
- Once payment for additional modules, regardless of the number of concurrent users.
- Special software editions intended to smaller companies but containing all the functionality of the larger editions.
Licensing based on concurrent users
This modern licensing method allows minimizing the licenses only to the actual necessary. Basically, it is a method where the server monitors only the active users at any given time to not exceed the number of licenses. In comparison with other licensing methods based on Named Users or Devised licensing, this method has many advantages for the client:
– Cost reducing for not very active users – managers, analysts, administrators, etc.
– Share licenses – for users who entering the system regularly but at different time – those who are working in shifts.
– Avoiding the costs of planned but not active users – In the initial planning or in any extension is often planned an inclusion of users, but this is actually happens much later or never. The main advantage of EnterpriseOne here is the opportunity to purchase additional licenses at the last moment and only in case of actual consumption, so thus you are saving money.
– Reduce administrative effort – It is not necessary to count and monitor the users or devises. EnterpriseOne Server Manager provides continuously new information about Total Licenses (total installed licenses), Current Sessions (number of currently used licenses) and Peak Sessions (maximum number of used licenses).
Once payment for modules, regardless of the number of concurrent users.
The additional modules are installed on the server and their price does not depend on the number of concurrent users. This method also has many advantages compared to the methods for precise determination of the modules used by each user:
– Reduced Investment Resources
Generally, the necessary resources for this method are smaller. It is particularly evident in the increased number of users and modules, where the clients pay for the alternative modules:
Price = number of users Х number of modules
While the price in EnterpriseOne is formed as follows:
Price = Number of users + Number of modules
– Reduced administrative effort
It is not necessary to establish and maintain a license perfection in
order to know exactly which user what modules uses.
Special software editions intended to smaller companies
Small Business Edition is special edition of the software, where all single prices are reduced, keeping the same functionality as Standard Edition. The only limitations of these editions are related to the scalability, ie the range of installation.
Specialized editions for micro and small businesses enabling companies with more modest financial resources to start using a modern ERP solution which will grows together with their business.
The advantages of this method are evident:
– Reduced single prices
All this, together with the smaller number of licenses, enable micro and small-sized enterprises to have an access to modern information systems.
– No functional limitations
Even the smallest companies have access to the full toolbox, which enables them to be competitive.
– Easy transfer to larger editions
In case of business growth there is a possibility for very easy and smoothly transfer to higher editions.