EnterpriseOne® is targeted at mid-sized or large companies from all industries. It provides the entire functionality of the ERP system and can be used to manage up to 5 subsidiaries in a single data base.
EnterpriseOne® suscessfully optimizes the management of mid-sized and large companies, increases teams’ efficiency and gives managers a full-frame look at the status of the enterprise in real time.
The ERP system offers a number of advantages for companies with geographically spread office and distribution networks, many manufacturing facilities, as well as international chains.
With EnterpriseOne®, a company can also visualize its business model through a graphic editor in order to facilitate decision making.
The system offers the following specific advantages for large companies:
- integration and data syncing across all departments;
- definitions of user roles and relations;
- business process management;
- business model visualization;
- consistency of business processes;
- document management;
- control over workflow sequences.
EnterpriseOne® does not only cover sales, logistic and manufacturing processes, it also allows you to make a plan to execute every following detail in your business and monitors the level of completion.
EnterpriseOne® includes the following instruments for small and medium enterprises:
- a security system that works on a general function level and also supports detailed access rules for every type of document, warehouse, pay desk, etc.;
- a system for archiving and tracing every document and its old versions;
- a system for monitoring and control of user actions.